Nine Reasons Why Companies in Houston Trust PennComp to Support and Manage Their Computer Networks
- We GUARANTEE a 2-4-hour response time for network emergencies. When your computer network goes down in the middle of a busy work day, you need it fixed immediately! Our response time significantly reduces downtime and employee inactivity. As our client, you can rely upon our guarantee to respond to any crisis within 2-4 hours of your call if not sooner (depending upon the agreed service level).
- We schedule system upgrades and fixes after normal business hours, depending on the complexity of the project, to save you thousands of dollars in lost productivity. System upgrades, fixes, and installations can bring down your computer network for several hours. For your convenience, we’ll schedule our technicians to perform this work after hours so there is minimal interruption to your normal business activities.
- Our technicians are certified, seasoned, and qualified professionals with years of industry experience. We require ALL of our staff to complete on-going training to ensure we are up-to-date on the latest technologies and solutions. In addition, our technicians also maintain vendor certifications. You will be hard pressed to find a better qualified team of professionals.
- We oversee our client’s networks 24×7 with state of the art monitoring equipment and practices. This enables us not only to identify problems when they occur but also to anticipate and avoid potential problems before they cause damage or downtime. PennComp has created a Network Monitoring System using proprietary software that tracks your network’s performance every minute of every day.
- We GUARANTEE to provide you with the most cost-effective solution to your problem. We understand the importance of keeping overhead and cost to a minimum. We never charge clients for expensive upgrades, hardware, and solutions that aren’t 100% necessary.
- We are big enough to handle any computer job, and small enough to still provide you the individual attention your business requires. Whether it’s building a new network from the ground up, or helping you figure out why you’re getting an error message when you open a document, you can count on us to help. As our client, you will have two dedicated technicians and web access to our ticketing system that will enable you to be as in formed as you like on the status of our work.
- We listen first, and offer solutions second. No one knows your network better than you, and when you have a problem, the last thing you need is someone to come in and waste time performing the same system checks that have already been completed. We’ll work with you to solve your problems efficiently and effectively as well as keep you involved with what we are doing.
- We are more cost effective than a full-time, in-house computer support staff. By outsourcing your computer support to us, we can save you thousands of dollars on hiring, salary, and benefits paid to in-house staff and still give you the just-in-time computer support you need.
- We are one of the few IT firms in Houston that offers a no-risk, 100% money back guarantee. If you hire us to come on site to resolve your most challenging computer problems and after our first visit you are unsatisfied with our technicians or the work we have performed, you can cancel your service agreement and we will refund your payment for that full day. No risk, no hassle, and no obligation. What could be more reasonable than that? We believe in our team, solutions and the methodologies used to support our growing clients. We stand behind our work at PennComp LLC in a way few other firms will.