Disaster Recovery Houston
PennComp goes beyond local data backup to offer full IT disaster recovery to get you up and running and limit your loss.
Comprehensive IT Disaster Recovery Solutions
IT Disaster Recovery Houston
When an unexpected business disruption such as a fire, flood, or computer failure hits, swift IT disaster recovery can mean the difference between hours or days of downtime – and the financial loss associated with each. That’s why PennComp goes beyond local data backup to offer full IT disaster recovery to get you up and running and limit your loss.
Our IT Disaster Recovery Approach
PennComp’s IT disaster recovery services speed recovery time by getting your IT infrastructure, business operations, and employees back up and running, fast.
Whether you choose to house your information at our data center or store your backup data onsite, our IT disaster recovery process includes:
- An assessment of your risk tolerance and business needs
- Flexible, cost-effective IT disaster recovery solutions
- Rapid recovery to restore technology at the speed your business demands
- Work-area recovery with fully equipped alternate work areas to keep your business running in the event of a disaster or disruption
Data Center Protection for IT Disaster Recovery
PennComp offers the option of storing and backing up your data at a secure co-location, where critical systems and data are protected around the clock by a strict, military-grade security environment. Our data centers in Houston and Phoenix are housed in a standalone, single-tenant building for enhanced control and security. Using multiple layers of physical and electronic security to provide the highest levels of deterrence and protection from unauthorized access and potential threats to your business,our co-location security environment consists of:
- 24x7x365 onsite security guards
- Video surveillance and recording
- Biometric and card key security for access control
- Intrusion detection systems available to prevent unauthorized electronic access
- Fully redundant power, including multiple municipal feeds, transformers, generators, and UPS
- Onsite redundant switching, router, and firewalls
- Bandwidth on demand
- Reliable data storage and backup solutions
- Reinforced physical structure with concrete bollards, steel-lined walls, bulletproof glass, and barbed wire fencing around the property’s perimeter
The PennComp Disaster Recovery Difference
At PennComp, we go beyond data backup to offer full IT disaster recovery to quickly get you up and running and limit your loss in the case of an unexpected disruption.
Our IT disaster recovery services leverage our business and IT expertise to design, develop, and implement an effective plan for safeguarding not just your data, but your business.
Why Choose Us
One goal: Fast response times with issues fixed the first time.
Technology Partners, Certifications and Affiliations
CEO, Aloha Payroll