Efficient, effective IT outsourcing solutions for your nonprofit business.
IT Outsourcing for Not-for-profit Organization
A not-for-profit organization faces a unique challenge to balance emerging technology needs while maintaining financial accountability. PennComp understands that your focus must be on operational efficiencies and long-term sustainability not IT management and the costly mistakes that mismanagement can bring. At PennComp, we love not-for-profit organizations. We find significance in partnering with schools, churches and other not-for-profit organizations that provide a valuable, selfless benefit to the community. For over 20 years, we have managed the needs of not-for-profit organizations in our community. Look to our experienced not-for-profit team for:
- Responsive day-to-day tech support
- Costs reduction by providing affordable solutions
- Fresh strategies to make the most of your IT investment
- Assistance with grant applications
- Charity pricing / programs with key vendor partnerships
- HIPPA compliance assistance/coaching
- Proficiency with Sage, BlackBaud Raiser’s Edge, QuickBooks, Shelby Arena, SchoolMinder, RenWeb and Skyward, in addition to others.
We work with critical vendors such as Fortigate, Cisco, Lenovo, HP, Meraki, Microsoft, and TechSoup to secure hardware and software at a substantially reduced price point, and in some cases free of charge. Having a Microsoft Academic certification, brings value to the private school and educational space, taking advantage of school-related pricing programs.