IT Infrastructure Management Houston
Your need for reliable business performance never rests – and neither should the management of your IT infrastructure. Reliable IT and business systems require constant monitoring and proactive maintenance. That’s why our experienced IT engineers maintain and monitor from a central network operations center to protect your business data, provide a rapid response, and maximize your productivity.
Our IT Infrastructure Maintenance & Monitoring Approach
To minimize downtime while maximizing workplace efficiency, PennComp dedicates a specific number of hours each month to maintain your computing environment as part of our IT maintenance contract. Your customized maintenance-related tasks are regularly, proactively performed. In the event of an issue, our response during business hours is always under 15 minutes for critical issues and almost always within an hour for non-critical issues. Outside of business hours, you have the option of two- and four-hour response times.
Key features of a maintenance contract:
- Cloud computing (public and private offerings)
- On-premise and/or co-located infrastructure
- Site documentation and management of warranties
- Continual monitoring and rectification of the network(s)
- Internet connectivity and firewall (including frequent firmware updates)
- Security monitoring (for example, 24 x 7 monitoring of failed login attempts)
- Data replication to public or private clouds
- Daily backup monitoring and efficacy testing of backups
- Regular applicable updates of both system and program files
- Server maintenance and load balancing of resources
- Live help desk support (Level 3 senior engineers only)
- Regular workstation maintenance
- Anti-spam and anti-malware monitoring/rectification
- Standardized policies and procedures
- UPS and backup disaster testing
- Disaster recovery testing
- Email, SPAM, and messaging services
The PennComp IT Infrastructure Difference
PennComp takes a unique approach to IT infrastructure management that draws upon years of collective business and IT experience, including EOS Traction, Lean, and Six Sigma methodologies.
Rely on PennComp to help you maintain smooth, functioning technology systems backed by some of the most qualified IT engineers in Houston.