Your IT environment and the latest technology solutions for it are constantly evolving. That’s why PennComp’s IT consulting services are designed to match your specific business goals with your unique technology needs. Rely on our experienced and diverse team to answer your high-level technology questions such as:
- Is my data securely and confidently backed up?
- Who has access to my data in my organization and how can I ensure it’s protected?
- What is the best way to migrate my aging environment to newer technologies?
- How do I realistically budget for IT expenditures for the next year? 3 years? 5 years?
- Should I use my own servers, or should I have a cloud presence?
- Are we getting the most out of the investments we’ve made?
- How can I better educate my employees, so they are more aware of security risks with respect to passwords, suspicious emails and malicious web sites?
Once your technology decisions have been made, let us help you implement and integrate these technology changes. With our methodical approach, we will assist you know:
- Our data is secure, utilizing multifactor authentication and virtual private networking.
- Our environment is safe because of strong router and firewall security policies.
- We have selected the right backup methodologies to avoid data loss and business downtime.
- Proactive maintenance ensures my systems are healthy.
- PennComp is monitoring my environment 24/7 for anything that would affect productivity.
- We have made the most of our technology investments.
When it comes to IT consulting in Houston, PennComp is unmatched in its service model. Founded on forward-thinking business concepts, we take a collaborative approach that draws upon years of collective business and tech experience, including EOS Traction, Lean, and Six Sigma methodologies.
Our Houston IT consulting team has been applying this strategic mindset since 1985, helping countless clients save time, avoid costly mistakes, and run better businesses. This foresight and commitment helps our clients cultivate an IT infrastructure that stays ahead of the curve and performs year after year. Our Houston IT consulting professionals stand ready to bolster existing networks, integrate new business-critical applications, and develop virtual solutions customized to your specific goals.
Located conveniently near the 610 Loop, PennComp has served the greater Houston area for more than 35 years. Our Houston IT consulting team is comprised of Level 3 IT engineers with at least five years of experience, providing a superior experience for our small to medium-sized business clients.